The entrance at the exhibition will be done according to the regulations imposed by the Protocol of health content for the organization of commercial exhibitions as published in the official Government Gazette.
- The organizing company and the exhibitors will send barcode invitations to the industry’s professionals. This invitation is personal, applies strictly to one person and cannot be transfer to a third party. Visitors must bring the invitation with them when they visit the trade show and scan it at the established points of entry.
- Entrance to the exhibition will be exclusively permitted only to those who show vaccination certificate or recovery certificate (Green Pass).
- Visitors must bring with them either their Police Identity Card or their passport, as their identity will be checked against the certificate.
- The invitation alone is not sufficient for entry if it is not accompanied by the above-mentioned documents.
- Mandatory use of face masks during the visit and stay to the pavilions.
- Children under the age of 12 are strictly forbidden to enter.
- Upon entering and staying at the Exhibition, the visitor should follow and apply the current health protocols and instructions of the Organizer (use of a mask, etc.).
- The terms and conditions of entry may be modified.