FORUM SA: Celebrating 30 years of successful presence
For more than 30 years, FORUM SA has been successfully operating in the fields of trade shows and publications with a sense of responsibility towards the bakery, pastry, coffee, food service and hospitality professionals. Since 1988, when the company started publishing the magazine Z+G (Zacharoplastio-Gelateria), FORUM SA has come a long way towards the development and expansion of its activities. Its high-quality and wide-circulation magazines have been established as valuable tools for valid and high quality information, and its trade shows are the ultimate meeting and interaction business platform for sector professionals. Today, the company organizes 8 international trade shows and 4 trade magazines.
Today, the company organises the following international trade shows:
- HORECA: The largest, most comprehensive and most targeted trade show in Greece, offering a complete overview of all new equipment and supply products for the wider Foodservice and Hospitality sector.
- FOOD EXPO: A trade fair of high international standards addressed to the Food and Beverages sector.
- OENOTELIA: International trade fair aimed at the worldwide promotion of signature Greek wine and spirits.
- FOODTECH: A trade show targeted at the production, packaging and handling technologies of Food & Drinks.
- ARΤΟΖΑ: Α large international trade show targeting the bakery, pastry, ice cream and chocolate sectors.
- ATHENS COFFEE FESTIVAL: The premier festival in Greece dedicated to coffee and its culture
- XENIA: The premium trade show-institution, exclusively targeting the hospitality sector.
- BIO FESTIVAL: It covers the needs of businesses and modern consumers for products based on sustainable and natural production.
Moreover, the company publishes 4 professional magazines:
- Α-Ζ (Bakery-Pastry)
- SNACK & COFFEE
- ΑMBROSIA MAGAZINE
Always ahead of the curve
Founder, president and managing director of the company, Nikos Choudalakis is considered by major market players to have written his own history in the sector of trade shows organisation thanks to the application of an innovative business model combining the organisation of trade shows with the publication of magazines. FORUM SA is regarded as a pioneer company in Greece thanks to its dual activity which entails the communication support of each trade show by a series of professional magazines addressed to specific categories of the shows’ visitors. The application of this business model leads to the mutual promotion of both activities in favor of the company and most importantly to the benefit of its clients. Furthermore, thanks to its specialized and experienced personnel, FORUM SA has an in-depth knowledge of the needs and challenges that every sector faces, and is in position to provide its clients with the proper solutions.
A strong and constantly growing company
Since 2010, FORUM SA has been recognized by ICAP GROUP SA as one of the “STRONGEST COMPANIES IN GREECE”, a company that can successfully face challenges thanks to its high creditworthiness. FORUM SA is a founding member of AGECO (Association of Greek Exhibition and Conference Organizers) and participates in major Greek and international professional organizations such as SETE (Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises) and SCAE (Speciality Coffee Association of Europe).